Tomorrow marks 6 months since my favorite missionaries left. Is this going by slow to anyone else?? How we miss you and love hearing of your Christlike service all at the same time!
Brock has noticed your absence. Today after dinner, he began whimpering. I asked him what was wrong and he said "I just want Gma and Gpa to come to our house!" I asked him what Gma and Gpa... "Gma Annie and Kerry." And I join in the whimpering with him of course.
He must be missing you because he has a lot of new tricks to he would love to show off. His new bike, which you heard about in our last facetime has been a hit. He proved to himself he is as cool as Jack by learning to peddle.
However after getting Jack a new bike, his was no longer good enough because he didn't have a kickstand like Jack's does. Oh heavens. So we had a heart to heart talk about how you only get a kickstand when you can ride without training wheels. What does our determined, stubborn Pete do? Well see for yourselves....
Where
do I find a kickstand for a 10in bike?? He clearly slaughtered Jack's
record of the youngest two wheel cruiser in the Bleazard household. Jack
learned at 3.5 yrs old. Brock's sheer focus and strong will grabbed the
title for himself at the tender age of 2.8 yrs old. He sure has set the
bar high for little SnotRod. Bring on the crashes, scrapes, and bruises
I guess! Stop Growing!
Jack
is enthralled with all the new songs he is learning in primary. And mom
and dad are extremely sick of "Who Has a Birthday", "Hello, Hello",
"Book of Mormon Stories". He has been singing them since we got out of
church and hasn't stopped. No exaggeration.
We
do love watching his little testimony grow. His prayers are becoming
very heartfelt and he doesn't want our help anymore. He gives so many
thanks to our Heavenly Father and always asks baby brother and the cows
to be blessed. Today at dinner was one of my all time favorites...
"....Thank
you we could go to primary. Thank you we learned about good Sundays.
Bless our food. Bless baby brother to be healthy. ..... Oh and guess
what? We're moving!! Name of Jesus Christ Amen"
Its
very clear Jack's cousins are becoming his best friends. And I wouldn't
want it any other way. It has always been rare for Jack to have a
massive tantrum. Those have only happened after leaving his best girl
and guys presence. We've been lucky to have lots of cousin time these
last couple of weeks...along with a couple meltdowns.
I don't have much to share because keeping my house clean for showings has taken over most everything! I'm kind of tired of being an adult. I miss the days of riding the banana seat bike, Deseret Rose, and drawing parking spaces with chalk in the garage. House selling is just about my least favorite thing in the world. I wish I could say I'm developing patience but that would be a lie. I NEED to develop more patience that's for sure. Because of all the uncertainty and 8 weeks until we meet baby SnotRod, it's turned into a rollercoaster of emotions for me, as well as lots of stress and anxiety which is then followed by some depression. Luckily I have a patient, level headed husband who doesn't freak out when he gets on the rollercoaster with me... poor Heath.
I do know the Lord is here to help us through adversity. Today some sweet blessings came in the form of purple irises and a good chat from our Bishop's wife, Anne. She always seems to know when depression is sneaking up on me and shows up to help me talk through it. I don't mean for this to be a sappy post, but she gave me a big long hug and said "This hug is from your mom, because I know she would be here hugging you if she could. They pray for you every day. I just know it."
I don't share this with all of you to make it harder, but to be real. And most importantly to acknowledge how the Lord is taking care of and loves us. Sometimes it may be harder to see his hand than others but He is ALWAYS there. I struggle remembering that during the thick of it but I know its true. Humbly relying on Him and the angels He has placed in my path is just what I need to learn to do.
I love you family. Oh how I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment