3/20/16
Well...WE ARE MOVING! I just didn't want to only worry about
coaching track, coaching Jack's soccer team, starting a landscape
curbing business, and having a baby so I decided we should throw in
selling our house and moving too.
We had a great
opportunity come up to rent/take care of Heath's cousin's house in
Grantsville while she and her family move to Rome. Her husband is
helping finish the temple there. Renting will give us the time to build
again, hopefully in Erda where we want to end up for good. It is a
financially smart move.
Truly I have been dragging my
feet and fighting the spirit's guidance. It has been a test of my faith
and obedience that is for sure. I adore all my friends in our
neighborhood, I like our house, and I love that the boys have some great
friends, so I was frustrated that the Lord was telling us to move.
I
finally realized that this was an answer to prayers I was offering
months ago! It was not the answer or timing I was expecting. My
testimony of how all-knowing our Heavenly Father is has grown. I know He
knows what is best for us. And what is best for us can often be
something that is extremely challenging for us.
We will
be putting our house on the market in roughly 3 weeks. We are trying to
sell without a Realtor... pray for us! We can move into the house we
will be renting on July 5th. I will likely have a 2 week old....and if
Snotrod comes like his brothers he will only be 1 week old! We are
crossing our fingers and offering lots of faithful prayers that the timing of selling and moving all workout
smoothly so we aren't homeless and the market doesn't crash.
No comments:
Post a Comment