Thursday, July 7, 2016

Jack Knows Jesus Is Real

6/9/16

https://youtu.be/z_j6w4CrfH4

Jack had his first primary talk last Sunday. He was beyond excited and surprisingly confident (he has been getting nervous lately when a lot of attention is on him..unless a ball is involved). We had a great time writing his talk and cutting out pictures to help him remember what he wanted to say. We decided to video his practice for you. Brock didn't want to be left out so he shared one of his favorite nursery lessons.

I was really touched by his simple faith. He does know Jesus is real and wants to be like him.

I asked him if he wanted me to come help him before primary started and he said "No I can do it all by myself". Sure enough. He marched up to the stand like he was 24 not 4 and started all on his own. He realized he wasn't speaking into the mic so he stopped, adjusted the microphone, and started at the beginning. It was perfect. I was holding back tears the entire time for so many reasons... I felt the spirit, he didn't want my help, Im 37 weeks prego so... yeah... and He looked and acted so much older than he is! It's sad and terrifying and makes me proud all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment