Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Simple Moments : One on One Time

One of the reasons I think Brock is such a whiny baby is his need to compete for my attention. That wasn't the case this afternoon. Jack and Heath were out moving some big rocks from a neighbors yard on the skidsteer, so Brock the Rock and I had some great one on one time. We both LOVED it.

He showed me just how smart and adventurous he actually is. Rather than attaching himself to my hip or leg, he pointed to the toy barn on the shelf and said "mooof". I pulled it out and we played animals. Cows and dogs are his favorites and he has his own words for both of them "moof" and "dod". Next we did some pillow jumping. He loves it when I throw all the pillows on the floor so he can fall on them.

It was fun to give my full attention to Brock. Despite all this clinginess, I sure do love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment