Heath's Grandma Marjorie passed away the week before Easter Sunday. I was often told I didn't know the real Grandma Marjie, but from all the stories I can tell she was an earthly angel. A couple years ago I made a special video about her for her 90th birthday. After interviewing all of her children and scanning and organizing 100+ photos of her life and posterity, I felt like I sure missed out not getting to be around the younger Marjorie. What a lady!
Her funeral was one of the happiest ones I've been to. Not at all because she was gone, but because she helped create a posterity that has testimonies of the gospel. The most tender moment of the funeral was hearing her sweet husband Grant sing, "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" at her graveside.
We love you Grandma Marjie!
Jack seemed to enjoy easter egg hunting quite a bit, but just like last year I think he would have been happy with 2 or 3 eggs. Once he found one, he would open it right up and enjoy the treat before moving on to the next. He even shared with Aunt Kristi and Grandma. Brock liked his chocolate treats just as much as his bro. Here's snaps of our Easter fun....










No comments:
Post a Comment