We had a wonderful Christmas spent with our families. This last year I've become more and more grateful for Heavenly Father's wisdom in the purpose of the family. I feel incredibly blessed to have the family I do and to have married into a great family. I'm grateful for the privilege of being a mother. Within families we have opportunities to love, teach, give support, forgive- to become more Christlike.
We spent Friday night before Christmas looking at the lights on Temple Square. How beautiful! The next day we had a fondu dinner at Heath's parents house. It was fun to see Jack with all his cousins. 14 grankids in all, and 16 by the end of July!
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day was spent at my parents' house. All my sisters, except Hermana Lambert, were there. Having my nieces and nephew, Jed, Madi and Emily there made the entire holiday much more magical. Jack wasn't too sure what was going on, so we're counting on next year.
I was eagerly waiting for the phone to ring all Christmas evening. Hearing Kristi's voice and all her experiences was a great present for us. When she comes back she'll have 3 new nieces or nephews!

I'm so grateful to know families can be together forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment