Sunday, August 24, 2014

Simple Moments : Jack the Babysitter

This last week, our house seemed to be babysitting station. We watched three of our neighbors kids on three different days. Jack loves having friends over to play and honestly, so do I. Both my boys much better behaved and happier with other kids at our house. Surprisingly, Baby Tanner even kept my little rascals attention. I saw Jack's tender, protective side come out while Tanner was at our house. He didn't leave Tanner's side the entire 30 minutes and held him for at least 5. Jack makes a great big brother and loves babies. The Captain was glowing as he held him, kissed his forehead, shared his tractors, and read to him. I didn't encourage any of it because I was busy keeping Brock from licking or sticking his finger in Tanner's eye (that's the Brockster foot in the first picture...).
These little moments were heart melting.




2 comments:

  1. Sarah, what a priceless treasure you are creating! I love to read your blog. It oozes with love!!!!! Sunshine always, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack sounds way more reliable and safe than Em. I might have to hire him to watch Chase. So cute.

    ReplyDelete