We both admitted this last year of our marriage has been our favorite. Not that we have many years to choose from, but I think we're finally starting to figure out what marriage is all about. We still have innumerable more things to learn and thankfully an eternity to do so. John Lennon says it best in one of his songs, "Grow old along with me. The best is yet to be. When our time has come, we will be as one..." It takes hard work, forgiveness, humility, charity, and in our case, graham crackers and milk to become one. Maybe one day I'll be able to share my milk with Heath...I'm still working on that. I'm so grateful I am married to a man who is determined to have a celestial marriage. I love you Guap.
To celebrate our love for each other, Heath and I took on a ropes course 50 ft above the ground at Utah Olympic Park. We loved it! Thanks to my parents for watching our little munchkins.
Happy 4th To Us!







No comments:
Post a Comment