Thursday, April 3, 2014

Moments with Captain Jack : Monkeys in the Bed

We've had a rough couple of months with sleeping at our house. Brock doesn't and Jack has been waking up around 2am screaming. Both end up in our bed because Heath and I are too tired to get them back to sleep in their own. I'm grateful for our king sized mattress! I'm also grateful for adorable boys who make waking up after awful nights so pleasant.

One recent morning, I was completely zonked out with Brock on one side of me and Jack on the other. Heath had left for work about an hour before. My Captain woke up and laid on his belly with his face about 6 inches from my face. His silly giggle woke me up and opened my eyes to a gigantic smile and a sweet little "Hi mama!"

Just last night at about 5am, both the boys had been nestled into our bed for a few hours, I heard laughing coming from the other side of the bed. I peek over to see Jack totally out. He giggled for a solid 15 seconds or so. Heath and I couldn't help, but joining in.

Oh how I love my stink bug.

1 comment:

  1. i love these simple moments sar. you catch them perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete