Sunday, July 14, 2013
Moments with Captain Jack
Just a week or so ago I went to get Jack after he woke up from his nap. He was happily playing in his crib like he usually does when he wakes up, but the Captain discovered a new game he was proud to show me and I was beyond proud to watch. Jack would stand up on one end of his crib, raise his hands, say "go", and give a quick clap. He then would run to the other end of his crib and grab the railing with a big smile. My little track star-in-training repeated the entire drill several more times. Since then Heath and I have both found him doing the same thing after naps many times. All those afternoons at track practice chasing Jack around while trying to coach hurdles paid off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it!!!!!
ReplyDelete