I may as well admit that Jack inherited the Bovine-Lover gene in his chemical makeup. It is completely obvious, especially since the cows were moved to the Erda pasture less than 5 minutes from our house. We've been over a few times to check on them and both Heath and Jack are clearly in their element as we wander through the field. I may not love the cows like they do, but I love the tranquility found in the fields on the east bench in Erda. Its the closest thing to Kamas in the sage-brushed filled Tooele Valley. Heath and I have dreams of one day building over there.
Jack doesn't have much fear when it comes to the cows. He would walk right up to them if they'd let him. The calves, who I must admit are pretty cute, were so curious about Jack. Our little rancher in-training would walk toward them with his arms stretched out saying "mooof". I had a great time capturing a few of the peaceful moments we had yesterday. I sure do have some handsome bovine-loving boys!
Even though I don't love cows, I LOVE this post & LOVE the pictures. Jack makes ranching look enticing. Cutest little wrangler bum in Tooele county. And those yellow boots... cousin Emily covets them.
ReplyDelete