Jack is growing up too fast. I want to pickle him so he stays just like this! But then he starts doing something new and I realize the fun will continue. At his four month check up, Jack weighed 16.7 lbs (82 percentile) and was 26.25 inches long (90 percentile). He is a big boy. His smile matches his height and weight. I can't get enough of it! Jack puts everything in his mouth. He LOVES being on his belly. Bath time is full of kicking and giggles (good sign he is a natural swimmer). Dad's guitar playing and walks in the stroller can keep his attention for hours. We love you little munchkin!
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Captain Jack's Log: 4.5 months
Squeals. Thumb Sucking. Eating. Rolling. Giggles. Grabbing Toys. Eating Toys. Smiles. More Thumb Sucking. Naps. Jabbers. Grabbing Mom's Hair. More Eating. Peek-a-Boo. Sticking Tongue Out. More Rolling. Hiccups. More Jabbers. Kicking. More Smiles. And lets not forget explosive poops. . . That sums up Jack's day.
Jack is growing up too fast. I want to pickle him so he stays just like this! But then he starts doing something new and I realize the fun will continue. At his four month check up, Jack weighed 16.7 lbs (82 percentile) and was 26.25 inches long (90 percentile). He is a big boy. His smile matches his height and weight. I can't get enough of it! Jack puts everything in his mouth. He LOVES being on his belly. Bath time is full of kicking and giggles (good sign he is a natural swimmer). Dad's guitar playing and walks in the stroller can keep his attention for hours. We love you little munchkin!
Jack is growing up too fast. I want to pickle him so he stays just like this! But then he starts doing something new and I realize the fun will continue. At his four month check up, Jack weighed 16.7 lbs (82 percentile) and was 26.25 inches long (90 percentile). He is a big boy. His smile matches his height and weight. I can't get enough of it! Jack puts everything in his mouth. He LOVES being on his belly. Bath time is full of kicking and giggles (good sign he is a natural swimmer). Dad's guitar playing and walks in the stroller can keep his attention for hours. We love you little munchkin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh Jack, you melt my heart. Stop growing! I need to see your chubby cheeks again. We need to play again. Don't tell your mom but Aunt Bec will spoil you with yummy treats. He-hehe.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy reading about the Captain. He is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well.
ReplyDelete:)