It all began 4 weeks ago when I looked like this...

A tongue biting, dig my nails into Heath's arm, make me want to curl up and die contraction hit at 1:45 a.m. And another at 1:53, and another at 2:03, and another at 2:09...etc. I knew this was the real deal. All the little contractions I had been having for three weeks prior couldn't even compare. I was excited to finally be feeling so horrible! This kiddo kept me waiting far too long, but he definitely made up for it by giving me a short labor.

We arrived at the hospital around 3:45 a.m. and by 6:00 a.m. I was feeling great after the epidural set in. At 8:30 a.m. my dr. had me start pushing and at 9:16 I knew life would never be the same again when they laid my purple, slimy, screaming little buddy on my belly. No moment can compare to it. Pure love are the only words to describe it.

Jack surprised us by looking much bigger than we thought he would. Heath was sure he would weigh well over 8lbs. but my guess was only 1 oz off so I won the bet and a 10 min foot massage:)
Jack was a healthy 7lbs 110z, 20 inches long.
Welcome to our family Jack Heath Bleazard!
Our journey keeps getting better.
I love little Jack! Very cute post.
ReplyDeleteAwe I have the cutest new little nephew! Love your post Sar, keep me updated.
ReplyDeleteAh, you have a bloggy blog! Congrats on your new little bundle! Enjoy this special early time with Jack and Heath. Motherhood is rockin'!
ReplyDelete-Holly
Congratulations, Sarah! What an awesome time in your life! --Maleia
ReplyDeleteI love this post. Love your tiny belly at nine months plus 6 days overdue. Love my first true blooded cutest nephew ever. And of course I love you.
ReplyDeleteMadi says, "Baby Jack, I love you!" Jed says, "Jack, I wanna teach you how to play angry birds." And Emmi says, "Ahh lah ah lah ahhh." Must be a secret message to cousin Jack.
Jack is adorable! What a cute family. I have loved reading your blog -- as I sit here almost 39 weeks along.. waiting, waiting, and wondering...It was insightful and uplifting. Thanks
ReplyDeleteWe miss you two! If we can, I hope to visit you to with our little guy so they can meet before we go to Oklahoma in May.