Thursday, February 23, 2012

Captain Jack's Log - The First 3 Weeks

The Captain is changing so quickly. He hardly looks like a newborn anymore. I can't believe it! Here are some of my favorite pics of the first few weeks.

3 Days Old:
These pictures of Heath and Jack melt my heart.
I came into the bedroom after cleaning up dinner and found this...
The Mullet.

10 Days Old:
Bonding with Grandpa and Big Cousin Jed

Cousins Emily and Jarom

3 Weeks Old:
Jack's one tough cookie. At 3 weeks he could hold his head up
for about 60 seconds
Heath found his favorite use of the bobby...correcting spanish papers.
Bath time! I've been keeping my fingers crossed that Jack will be a good swimmer and not a rock like his dad. So far he likes his baths- a good sign. He was a little embarrassed to get a picture taken and covered himself to stay modest.
My Handsome Captain


1 comment:

  1. Love the Captain's Log! He is a keeper! Thanks for keeping us posted in his swimming developments!

    ReplyDelete