Lately I've noticed I've been a serious, got to keep the house clean, and check off my to-do list kind of mama. While those things are good and needed, I realized they aren't the best or the most important. Which is probably why I haven't been very happy lately. I've been snappy and irritated with my boys.
I was looking through pictures on my phone one day recently. I found some that truly made me smile. I made this important connection- All those picture I found were times when I let loose and allowed myself to be silly with my boys. I took time to enjoy them. I devoted all my attention to them. And we made each other laugh. I remember some of those days were some of the best in the last month or so.
I love this quote by President Monson that I've heard a couple times recently-
"Never let a problem to be solved become more important that a person to be loved."
Here's to the little persons that need and deserve my love more...









No comments:
Post a Comment