While I'm playing catch up on journaling, I'm falling farther behind! So here's my attempt completely get up to date by documenting with just a few words, loads of pictures, and a few short video clips.
7 Peaks with the Reasch's. No Kids. Best. Day. Ever. with our BFFs.
Our first paddle pool day on the new lawn....
FHE playing baseball and doing Jack's favorite "tricks"
This pic captures the many tranquil nights we spent at the field, while Heath moved sprinklers.
This happened just before school got out, but I love this one and want to remember it...(yes, even though it has to do with cows...:)
Ice cream with our wonderful neighbors the Winsor's. Jack loves playing with Hunter.
Digging in the sand with buddy Kason at the K9 for Alvin Fundraiser.
I spent a few days at girls camp and youth conference this summer. I love the youth in our ward.
Crazy. Fun. Silly. Spiritual giants.
The Blue Park. Over and over and over.
Lazy afternoons. Escaping the heat.
Boating with the Jordan and Mandi Wheeler. Mandi has become one of my closest friends out here in Stansbury. Her little girl Oakley and Brock are 4 months apart. Fun times on the lake. Minus Jack screaming and shaking in fear when Heath put him on the tube.
I'm finding I love gardening...
I love to see the green
And yellow corn husks
And juicy red tomatoes
Yum.
Too many ulcer causing races down the drive way...
We had a lot of fun going through two boxes of otter pops...
Shooting hoops. Practically every day.
Bike riding and wrestling with Alvin.
"Helping" dad work
Summer 2014, you've been good to us.






























Ok the 1st paddle pool party pics are TO DIE FOR. HILARIOUS. And I'm starting to worry that you are starting to get a liking to Heath's black ladies with all the cow pics
ReplyDeleteoh come on Bec. You know me better than to think I'd fall in love with crap caked bovine. The sunset is really what the pic is all about. Not those fat four legged mamas. They were just in the way. No excuse for the video however...
Delete