Saturday, December 14, 2013

Simple Moments : Jack the Protector

This is my latest edition to our blog : Simple Moments.

Each week I'm going to try to share a short post about a simple moment I experienced in the past week.  Lately I've recognized that the more I take time to enjoy these little things, the happier I am and the easier it is for me to deal with stress and frustration. 

How could this sight not bring a smile to my face? A few days ago I set Brock on the couch and pulled out the vacuum. Before I even had it plugged in Jack was racing to higher ground. I started vacuuming and looked up to check on Brock, but realized there was no need- His big bro was there to protect him from the scary vacuum. Luckily I was able to snap a quick picture. I get the feeling these two have been friends for a lot longer than 5 months. Love these brothers. I'm one lucky mamma!


2 comments:

  1. I came to your blog not expecting to start bawling. Is it the pregnancy hormones or is this just plain sweet? Love it and them and you. Not only are you lucky, you must be doing something right in your journey of motherhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not pregnancy hormones...bawwwwww! That is the most sweet above all!

    ReplyDelete