Tuesday, November 13, 2012

More Lake Powell Fun

Besides intense Survivor Lake Powell competition there was of course a fishing competition. Keith with his spearfishing took the title of top fisherman. Way to go Bro.



Heath put up a good fight for the title. All the boys were jealous when he reeled in a good sized Walleye from the shore. He showed his naive-ness to fishing by saying- "I don't know what I caught- - a large mouth??" But all the other fishermen's jaws dropped. Walleye are quite sought after, mostly for their taste. .. . I think.  . . I'm not really into fishing, but the rest of my family still loves me. Needless to say Heath was envied by all. 


We also held the 4th Annual Jamie Hubbard Triathlon in honor of Jamie's birthday. We had loads of fun. Beach run, transition off the slide, swim and cliff jump. Happy Birthday Big J. 




Beach time was loved by all especially the kiddos. Jack ate handfuls of sand, we couldn't keep Emmers on the houseboat, and the salties built a traditional mini Lake Powell. 


Lizards were caught. Indian ruins explored. Babies were wide awake at night. Bocci ball was played.


I'll wrap up our trip with my all time favorites. Slalom skiing and cliff jumping. Lake Powell doesn't get better than this...



(Copywrite of pictures is owed my FROZEN IN TIME PHOTOGRAPHY. Any reproduction or duplication without written consent is prohibited. :) 

Thanks for taking so many great pics Bec!

No comments:

Post a Comment