"In the gospel’s good news, those wedding photos really do contain a taste of eternity, because they somehow capture and keep alive the joy and vision of the wedding day."
The happy Mr. & Mrs. Bleazard
Our dear Family & Friends...
Thanks for celebrating with us!
...
"The joy of human love gives us hope and purpose. The fountainhead of human love flows from a marriage between hearts knit together by covenants. It makes us want to live better. It makes us long for the day when we will take the hands that have held ours and enter our Father’s presence together. We can sense a brief glimpse of that day when we taste love’s deepest stirrings and God’s Spirit brushes across our hearts. The promise of living together in love, both here and beyond time is worth waiting for, worth trying and crying for, through all the days of life."
Here's our Journey to Forever...
yah, i get the salty honors of being the first to ever comment on your bleazard buzz blog... a perfect first post to capture and record the moments of your little families journey to forever... it was a beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I love my family. You two are awesome. Hope you will share more over the coming months and years. How did I get such cute son-in-laws?!! Oh, I know ... they married my cute daughters!
ReplyDeleteWow I love that you have a blog Sarah! It is so cute and perfect! Woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful blog... You and Rebecca should teach blogging classes. I'll go to every class you offer. :) Thanks for sharing... It will be fun to stay updated and see pics.
ReplyDeleteLove it! and I love you both too! -jAmiE
Oh so so sweet! I will attend any blogging classes offered by you and Bec!
ReplyDeleteI love you two! Thanks for showing me and Trent the way :)
Kate